- Give Thanks: We give thanks to the Lkwungen and WSANEC people in whose territory we meet. We recognize this meeting takes place on land unceded by First Nations who live here. We thank the Nations for the opportunity to live and work within their traditional territories.
- Minutes and Agenda: We review last week’s minutes, and ask if anyone wants to add topics for discussion to the agenda.
- News from the streets: Always first on the agenda, we hear and learn about issues affecting the lives of people living on the streets. We discuss possible actions.
- Current Projects: We review the status of our current projects, and address all new topics added to the agenda.
- Upcoming activist events: We make sure we all know the dates and times of upcoming events.